01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
I was on everyday regardless. I have a folder in my bookmarks of tumblr pages. This just seemed easier.
Actually, my main way of getting to tumblr was through your page, it was top of my URL thing after I got my new computer. Now I have deleted it from my memory because it bugs me going to your old page. I hope you are happy with yourself.
Which is why you should have made yourself one before! Now, you can reblog fifty times a day and share what you find with your loyal followers.
I hated ‘aimzzx’, I just couldn’t think up a better one that hadn’t been taken, so yes, I am happy with myself. I prefer ‘aimeesgonnaaim’ because it is humorous and fits more with Tumblr’s style.
The whole time was me going 'gah stupid man! *slaps*' then 'gah stupid woman! *slaps* and 'YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE FOOL *slaps*'.
It was toture... Especially because of that massive chuck of foreshoadowing. D:
Oh the memories.
It was the one with er, that lady who was just skin? And she entered Rose and the Doctor? And was heaps slutty?
From the start of the episode all I was thinking was 'Oh god, Rose. You are such an idiot. WHY WOULD YOU JUST FOLLOW THE RANDOM FREAKY MAN!?'
And that is all I remember of Doctor Who.
New Earth. Haha. And she’s Lady Cassandra, the last human.
I can sort of see why she followed Chip, because she was on a unknown planet to her without The Doctor. So, I guess she just thought that he was a worker there. There were nurse cats, so I can see the logic in assuming that he was just a worker there too. But, still, a bit of thinking on her part could of helped. “Should I follow this dodgy looking fello in a dodgy looking area of this hospital or just get back into the lift, go to the main floor/foyer thing and wait for The Doctor?”
You should watch a better episode, haha. Most episodes by Steven Moffat are genius.
"Rose is my least favourite companion on Doctor Who and I even prefer Martha over her"
MY GOD YES.
I have seen one episode of Doctor Who, it was with Rose.
The entire time I was mentally smashing my brains out.
But, you know, *shrugs*.